Subject: Anne-Christine, a world of discovery is waiting for you!
From: "Google+" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 08 Aug 2016 19:08:07 +0000
List-Id: <885bfb5b843081543c4e2b96b784f32acea7ad4c.google.com>

Endless discovery

Dive right in and follow what you love

Marseille by the sea

Dominique Keller

View

On This Day

Arthur Albion

View

Mountain Landscapes and Scenery

George Marquardt

View

Paris sur Seine

François Brochard

View

View collections

This notification was sent to [email-masked]. Don't want  
occasional updates about Google+ activity and friend suggestions?

Unsubscribe from these emails.

Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Pkwy, Mountain View, CA 94043 USA