Subject: Anne-Christine, discover 'Cats! Cats! Cats!' and much more!
From: "Google+" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 25 Dec 2016 14:57:34 +0000
List-Id: <885bfb5b843081543c4e2b96b784f32acea7ad4c.google.com>

A world of discovery is waiting

Dive right in and follow what you love

Cats! Cats! Cats!

Andrea Martinez

View

Alphabet stuff

Ricardo Blanco

View

Eiffel a Day Project

David Schiffman

View

Paris un jour. Paris one day

Roselyne Genest

View

View collections

This notification was sent to [email-masked]. Don't want  
occasional updates about Google+activity and friend suggestions?

Unsubscribe from these emails.

Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Pkwy, Mountain View, CA 94043 USA