Subject: Anne-Christine, explore 'Paris sur Seine' and much more!
From: "Google+" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2016 18:14:39 +0000
List-Id: <885bfb5b843081543c4e2b96b784f32acea7ad4c.google.com>

So much more to explore

Dive right in and follow what you love

Paris sur Seine

François Brochard

View

SEO 🍀

SEO

View

Eiffel a Day Project

David Schiffman

View

Singulaire

Fabrice Angelini

View

View collections

This notification was sent to [email-masked]. Don't want  
occasional updates about Google+activity and friend suggestions?

Unsubscribe from these emails.

Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Pkwy, Mountain View, CA 94043 USA