Subject: Booking enquiry from 03-12-2016 to 04-12-2016
From: "Le Mas de Peint" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 7 Nov 2016 13:12:55 +0100

LE MAS DE PEINT

*****

Le Sambuc - 13200 Arles – Camargue -

Tel: +33  (0)4 90 97 20 62 – Fax: +33 (0)4 90 97 22 20

E-Mail  :  [email-masked]

Web :www.masdepeint.com

 

Date:  November 7th 2016

 

Dear Mr. Lafay,

We thank you for your request and we regret to inform you that the Hotel
will be closed until December 25th 2016. Will be open from December 26th
2016 to January 2nd 2017. And will be closed until April 6th 2017.

Looking forward to the pleasure of welcoming you in the next time at le «
Mas de Peint », we send you in the meantime our warmest regards from
Camargue.

Yours sincerely,

For Frédéric BON

 

Andrea

 

 

Hôtel Le Mas de Peint*****

Le Sambuc

F - 13200 Arles

T: +33 (0)4 90 97 20 62

F: +33 (0)4 90 97 22 20

Mail to:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

 <https://www.facebook.com/masdepeint/>